We plan to build remote-controlled underwater vehicles capable of carrying out exploratory and search and rescue missions underwater.
- Ultrasonic sensors: Measures the distance of a target object by emitting ultrasonic sound waves, and converts the reflected sound into an electrical signal used in calculating the distance between its body the corresponding obstacle.
- Object detection: Accurately detect objects, using its onboard A.I. object detection model.
- optimized motor design for water resistibility
- oil-pressure compensated actuators
- Oil & Gas Industry: When there is a need for underwater surveillance, monitoring and detecting of oil leakage, the Autonomous Underwater Vehicle will come in handy.
- Wild Life Exploration: Wild life under water can be monitored and explored.